Water scarcity has become a global problem, and with economic development, the contradiction between growing water demand and water scarcity has forced countries around the world to seek effective solutions. Therefore, the use of modern means, the construction of real-time monitoring systems for water resources, dynamic grasp of regional water resources changes and utilization, the maximum regulation of the use of efficiency, the region's rain and water conditions for automatic monitoring, to achieve timely collection and accurate transmission of rain and water monitoring data; all kinds of water resources information and flood and drought information for rapid and accurate query, analysis and processing, is to promote the sustainable development of economic and social The urgent need for sustainable development.
To this end, Jiangyin Yichuan Electric Equipment Co., Ltd. has developed a scenery complementary monitoring and power supply system for installation and use in rivers, which is a device that uses scenery complementary monitoring and power supply mode and converts solar and wind energy into electrical energy for real-time evaluation, real-time prediction and real-time management of water resources in the river area, and all-round video monitoring at any time and anywhere. The system consists of six major components: small wind turbine, solar panel, wind and solar complementary controller, inverter, battery and IoT module. At present, the development of small wind and solar power generation is very rapid in the world. In order to make the living environment no longer polluted, wind and solar energy will be the inevitable choice of energy in the world in the future. The wind and solar complementary monitoring power supply system is to use the wind and solar complementary power generation system to provide power for monitoring equipment.
This solves the problem of wireless video surveillance transmission in remote areas of the river.
The advantages of the wind and solar complementary monitoring power supply system.
1. Complementary power generation using wind and solar energy, without external power supply, thus eliminating the need to build substations, high and low voltage lines and high and low voltage distribution systems and other projects
2. With day and night complementary, seasonal complementary characteristics, the system is stable and reliable, cost-effective.
3. The maintenance workload and corresponding costs of electric facilities are significantly reduced.
4. Independent power supply, in the event of natural disasters will not affect the electricity supply of all households.
5. Low-voltage power supply, safe operation and simple maintenance.